I'll be in Zimbabwe by nightfall Monday for a very short trip. I'm visiting our Zimbabwean friends who are caring for 64+ orphaned and abandoned children to support them, encourage them, and to bring cash and supplies from the ServLife sponsorship program. (There are still at least 30 children waiting to be sponsored for only $30 a month - you are literally saving lives with this donation.)
- Growing fears of Zim collapse
- "No water" in cholera-hit Harare
- Eerie silence at Zimbabwe mine
- Zimbabwe troops on streets as cash limits ease
- Zim collapses
- Zim is a "basket case"
- Zimbabwe "set for cholera jump"